In the video, we talk about using the mobile-friendly URLs for your social media accounts. Here are the standard mobile-friendly formats for some of the more popular social networks:
- Facebook -- http://m.facebook.com/YourFacebookPage
- Flickr -- http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/YourFlickrAccount
- Google+ -- https://m.google.com/app/contacts/mp/220#:v=pc&g=-YourGooglePlusIDNumber
- Find your Google+ ID number by going to your Google+ profile page. The number is located in the URL address between 0/ and /posts. For example: https://plus.google.com/u/0/117336246664676002690/posts
- MySpace -- Unfortunately, you cannot take them directly to your mobile page. They will need to go to http://m.myspace.com, then login and search for you.
- Pinterest -- http://m.pinterest.com/YourPinterestAccount
- Tumblr -- These blogs are already mobile optimized, so you can use your standard blog address.
- Twitter -- http://mobile.twitter.com/YourTwitterAccount
- YouTube -- http://m.youtube.com/user/YourYouTubeChannel